1. Court decision for registration of the company.
2. Registration with the tax office – tax registry number.
3. Statistics registration – BULSTAT number.
4. Opened bank account.
5. An autorisation by the health inspectorate.
6. An authorisation by the Fire Protection Service.
7. An authorisation by the power supply company.
8. An authorisation by the water and sanitation company.
9. Authorisation for the activity, depending on the type of goods.
10. Rent contract.
11. Personal health record book of the owner.
12. Health insurance of the workers.
13. Document evidencing that the social security contributions for the staff are being made.
14. Document evidencing that the pension contributions are being made.
15. Electricity meter document (purchase, installation, legalisation).
16. Water meter document (purchase, installation, legalisation).
17. Cash register (purchase, fiscalisation, service contract).
18. Registration of the cash register in the tax office.
19. Document evidencing that taxes and stamp duty have been paid.
20. A document by the town planning commission for the respective point of sale.
21. Cash book, registration in the tax office.
22. Invoice book, registration in the tax office.
23. Cash receipts book, registration in the tax office.
24. Scale – purchase and registration in the Metrology Centre.
What is required in order to start an Fornetti exhibition bakery?
Having regard to the fact that we also facilitate the participation of new partners, we kindly request you to contact our franchise directorate with your concrete questions at telephone number 0885 69 83 52 for Sofia and West Bulgarian region and 0886 18 67 12 for Eastern Bulgarian region. Our associates will be happy to be at your disposal.